Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random stuff........


Andie loves both of her Grandpa's! It kind of makes her Grandma's a little sad. Most of the time she would rather go to Grandpa rather than Grandma. She gets so excited when she gets to see them! I love to see them play with her.

Andie and Grandpa Garner



Can you guess what this is a picture of?!?!

Well for the past 2 months Andie has been telling me when she needs to go to the bathroom. I just never did anything about it because she was so little still (and still is). Finally about 2-3 weeks ago I decided to buy her a potty and see how it goes. It has been going great!!! No more chaning messy diapers! Her Aunts were over here playing with her and she had to go potty. They thought she was being so funny so they snapped some photos. This one is so funny. She loves her potty. She is only 19 months old and on her way to being potty trained. She isn't there all the way yet but she is on her way!

Well Moving on.........

This is Andie this morning first things when she woke up. First thing she said was, "Baboo". Which means balloon. She wanted to hold her balloons right when she woke up. She is so cute with them. She holds on to them and walks around the house with them all day. She even had to go to the potty with them today. She makes me laugh. I love to watch her learn new things and grow.

3 comments:

Garner Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared and Davian said...

Those pictures are SO funny and cute! I love the look on her face when sitting there on the potty - totally cracks me up! I can't believe she is 19 months old, where did the time go?

Tawnya said...

What a little cutie! I can't believe she is already potty training...way to go Andie!