Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mom and Dad


April 21st was my parents 30th anniversary! My brothers and sisters and I decided to throw them a surprise anniversary party with their family and friends. They were so surprised! We had it a the church and how we got them there was funny. The Bishop called them the day of and told them that he needed to talk with them at the church that same night. My Mom and Dad were a little bit nervouse why the Bishop would need to talk to them with such short notice and on a Monday night. When they got into the Bishop's office the Bishop talked to them for a minute and then said before we get started I have something I want to show you. He brought them into the gym and we were waiting for them. They were so surprised! It was so fun to be able to keep it a surprise and to have it actually work.

It was a wonderful evening. We all got up and shared with my parents how wonderful they are and how much we love them. My Mom got teary eyed and to our surprise so did my Dad. I probably never would be able to express enough how much I love and appreciate my parents. I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!



This is Andie walking around after dinner with a bunch of balloons tied to her skirt. She loved it. She would have slept like that if we would have let her.


This is the banner me and my sister Lisa made. It was fun to make together, I had even more fun watching Lisa try and make that yellow n.

I have more pictures of my parents but I will have to add them later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha.
I love this picture.
We're lucky she didn't
float away!

Jared and Davian said...

That is so thoughful of you guys! Talk about getting points as a daughter. I love complete surprise parties or celebrations they are always so fun!

Kacy said...

Michelle told me you guys were doing that. That is so great. You guys really do have a wonderful family. I love your parents. They were there for me so much when I was dealing with my parents split. Your family will always be special to me.