Friday, April 25, 2008

Mr. Mom.........

For the last month and a half I have been going back to school. I go every tuesday and thursday night from 6:00p.m -10:00p.m. It has definatly been weird going back to school since I haven't been in almost four years. I am re-taking a course so I can take the certification test to be a pharmacy technician. I really liked working as a phlebotomist and x-ray tech. but I have decided if I am going to go back to work I would rather do this. The reason why I am writing all of this is because I wanted to tell Landen THANK YOU!!! He has become Mr. mom on tuesdays and thursdays. It would be so much harder to go back to school if I had to find a babysitter for four hours twice a week. At the begining he had to work those nights for the utah flash so I did have to find someone to watch her. Mostly my parents, who were planning two weddings. I also thank them for their time. Landens parents are more than happy to help anytime we need it. They help us out with Andie so much! Now the flash are done so it is Landen every time. He always seems happy to do it even if he has a test or final to study for. I am just for thankful for him and what a wonderful Dad and husband he is.

No comments: