Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to normal life..........

well...whatever normal is. I finished the final book, "Breaking Dawn" to the Twilight series yesterday. I am sad that there won't be anymore books. I have heard some people say they didn't really like this book. They liked the beging but not the rest. I like the whole thing. I thought it was good. There is just so much more that could be written after this book! One thing about this book though is that I don't think that it is written for the same age group that the rest of them were. This one seemed to be a little more adult and not so much for young teenagers. Anyways I am glad that I am done and get back to normal life. I am sure Landen is pretty happy about me being done too so that I will actually fold the laundry that has been sitting in a basket after it go washed last week. Maybe I will do some posts this week that have nothing to do with this book. I think I have got that all out of my system.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vinnie from Philly writes: You go girl and read your book. Have your husband to the laundry!

Anonymous said...

I feel bad that I have not posted on the blog for awhile. I have been out of town and a way from the library computer.

Congrats on finishing the book. My love muffin Alice just finished it too. I just can't get in to that kind of novel. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Just one more question.....We were promised the return of the photo and............

Good Luck with the laundry. I agree with this Vinnie guy. You should make your husband do a little work.

I should be able to post more often with the extended library hours.

Until then, Happy Reading!!!

Anonymous said...

Jim from Trenton NJ writes:

I love to read.... YOUR BLOGS!!! Keep up the sweet updates, and until next time keep bleeding love!

Bugg's mama said...

Hey there! How fun to bump into you online. Don't you love blogging?

Your lil' gal is so precious!

Well, I will be honest, I haven't read the Twilight books. I hope we can still be friends, though. Hehhehee

Garner Family said...

Brianne, I am so glad that I found your blog. It is fun to go and read what you and your family is up too.

I guess we can still be friends since you haven't read Twilight. It is probably better that way so I can just forget about them.