Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lesson Learned

Of course I have to learn the hard way. On one of my recent posts I had a picture on there that I thought was cute and funny. Well it turned out that everyone else just couldn't get enough of it. I am thinking that was a BIG mistake that I put it on here. Therefore I have removed it. Sorry if you didn't get the chance to put it on your computer as your screen saver or e-mail it to all of your friends and family. You had 2 days to do so and now it is gone. For all of you who saw it I hope that you enjoyed it while it lasted. From now on I am going to definatly be thinking of who may be reading and looking at what I put on here. You never know, you could become famous by me putting a picture of you my blog :)

9 comments:

Kacy said...

Okay you soooo have me curious. What picture did you take off. I tried to figure it out but never did. I had looked earlier today and read your posts.

Anonymous said...

Please don't tease us. The people have a right. We want the photo!

Anonymous said...

What picture was taken off? It is unfortunate a few people have to ruin the photos for the rest of the readers. You know what they say "A Picture is worth a thousand words"

Well here is hoping that you continue to post. It is impressive that you post so often. I would forget to.

Anxiously Awaiting to hear more...

Your New Blog Friend
Rick

I noticed I spelled my hometown wrong on my last post. I felt bad. I have corrected my errors.

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anonymous said...

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!! WE WILL REVOLT!

Garner Family said...

Maybe if everyone is lucky I will repost that picture.

Shelly said...

Laurie, what are you hiding from us?

Anonymous said...

Dang... I wish my memory was better, I can't remember what it is HAHA Now curiosity has caught me LOL

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.