Sunday, January 8, 2012

Surprise on Landen's 30th birthday!!

Landen's 30th birthday was yesterday. We celebrated by having both of our families over for homemade pizza and dessert (totally forgot to get the icecream out so now I have a freezer FULL of icecream). We got a special cake made for Landen. Pink and purple. ha ha. When I brought it out to sing happy birthday everyone kept saying why is it pink? Thats funny it's pink. They couldn't see what was written on it because I was holding it up high. After he blew the candles out we showed them and said we were having a baby girl! We hadn't even told our families that we were expecting baby #4 so they got two surprises. The first was that I was pregnant and the seconed that it was a girl. I am so happy to have finally told everyone. It was so HARD for me to keep it in that long. Everyone was surprised and it made Landen's birthday that much more fun!









We look forward to adding another little girl to our family and Andie just can't even wait to finally have a baby sister. Yes we are a little crazy.Yes it has been extremely hard to have to take care of a baby (Jaxon) while I have been really sick and throwing up but I am feeling much better now. Jaxon and this little girl will be 16 months apart. Logan will turn 3 in May so we will have 3 kids under the age of 3. It will be hard but being a Mother is one of the best things I will ever do in this life.

4 comments:

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

SO SO SO EXCITED!!!

Hilary said...

Congrats!! Yeah so happy you're having A GIRL! Such a cool way to announce, love the cake! Happy 30th Landen!

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

We are so excited for another sweet little granddaughter!

decorating ideas for bedrooms said...

Hi
Surprise on Landen's 30th birthday!!
I’m impressed! Your strategy is outstanding; Thanks for setting me straight with quality information. You're just extremely excellent!