Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kangaroo Zoo

We went to kangaroo zoo on New Years Day. It was so fun. Andie and landen did a lot together and Andie had fun going on her own to.If Logan look terrified in this picture it is because he is! He hated it. Landen just kept taking him down anyway. After 3 times I wouldn't let him anymore.


Look close Andie is right behind Landen.








When we were getting ready to leave we told Andie she could go on two more things and then we had to go. She said ok and ran as fast as she could. We were taking our time walking so we didn't see where she went. We started looking on all the slides. We couldn't find her anywhere! This is the only slide that we couldn't see the top. I told Landen that she is probably at the top of that slide just sitting there because she knew she was going to have to leave when she came down. He went up there to check and sure enough she was just sitting at the top. When she saw Landen she told him she didn't want to go down. ha ha h. When they came down the slide together I just started laughing. She is a smart girl.




It was such a fun day. We stayed for 3 hours because Andie was having so much fun. We didn't realy do anything on New years eve. We went to our new neighbors house at around 5 to talk with them and have a yummy dessert. We came home and I did Ashly's hair for her dance. Andie ended up burning her hand on my straigtner so we didn't go to our friends house like we had planned. We ended up going to my parents house to see my Dad. He had surgery the day before on his back. He was doing really well and happy he had the surgery. We stayed for about 45 minutes and then came home and went to bed. I think that is the first year I didn't stay up until midnight.

No comments: