Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Three became FOUR.....

on May 18th at 6:41 p.m. Logan Ruff Garner was born! Once again it took us until we were leaving the hospital and signing the birth certificate to decide on a name. We decided on Logan Ruff. Landen came up with that name and I liked it. That was the only one that we both really liked. Ruff is my Grandma Tiptons maiden name and my Dad's middle name. He weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. He is growing so fast. Yesterday was his two week appointment and he was 8 pounds 3 ounces and 21 inches long. I put a lot of pictures on here....I couldn't just pick a couple. They are out of order and I don't feel like putting them in order.
Just hanging out at the hospital Logan and Uncle Troy
After his bath at the hospital. The nurses combed his hair with a part.

Aunt Amy and cousin Ashley

Andie exploring her little brother. She is always asking to hold him and she loves to give him his binki.

Uncle Brian

Hanging out in his swing. He was holding his arms up like that for a long time and I thought it was funny so I took a pic.

Dad is breaking him in early

Andie being such a good big sister. She has adjusted a lot better then I thought she would. It is almost like he has always been here. She hasn't been jelous of him at all, which I was a little worried about.
Grandma Tipton loving her new grandbaby
Getting ready to leave the hospital

One proud Daddy. I love seeing how Landen is when he is with Andie and Logan. You can see how much he loves them.

Hilary and Logan

Anj holding Logan. This is the first time Andie saw him.

Logan right after his bath at the hospital with a funny part in his hair (I still think that Landen had something to do with that...ha ha ha)
Right after he was born

My family watching him get his first bath right after he was born.

I love this little guy so much. I am so happy that he is finally here. He is a blessing to our little family. Andie loves her litte brother and I know when he can play with her they will have so much fun.

7 comments:

Ashley and Bryan said...

He is SO cute! Congratulations!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

He is adorable. Congratulations.

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

We love little Logan Ruff so much! You have a sweet family.

Westover Family said...

Oh my goodness! He is so adorable! Congrats! We're so happy for you guys! I promise we'll get over soon to see how your doing.

Anjali, Garrett and Kai Boden said...

Aw man! He's getting sooo big! I need to come see him! It's been waaay too long! We miss the little guy!
Hope everything is going good! Are you entering him in the baby contest? You need to cause he'll win! He's a cutie! Love you guys!

Kim said...

Congrats on your precious new little guy! It looks like you guys are doing great!

Mindy said...

He is adorable. He is perfect!