Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where did january go?

Wow! I just realized I haven't posted anything this year yet. Time sure does go by fast when you are busy!!
Landen turned 27 on January 7th. He ended up getting off work a little early that night and we went and saw the new james bond movie. We celebrated some more the Saturday after his birthday. We went bowling with some friends, went to dinner with my family and went to another movie. Andie spent the weekend in Elberta with her grandma and grandpa so we did as much as we could while she was having fun there. On Sunday we had both of our families over for pie and ice cream. It was really yummy and fun to have everyone over. Andie LOVED eating just plain whip cream. It was funny.



Andie is enjoying her her whip cream

Everybody

Samantha & Aubrey hanging out in Andie's room

Andie cleaning out the cream bowl after everyone left

Doesn't he look so excited

Here are some random pictures from January:

Andie is always dressing up in this. She loves it.



This is at our neighbors house, Landon and Tawnya. They invited us over for a bbq. It was so yummy. I ate way too much! Andie and Reese were watching the ice cream being scooped. We finished the night off playing rock band and another really fun game on the wii. It was so fun!! Thanks for the fun night Tawyna and Landon!!On the 31st Landen's sister Samantha got baptised (forgot camera). She had the prettiest white dress. She looked beautiful! Later that day was my sister Anjali's baby shower (once again I forgot my camera). She is the cutest little prego mama!! Her due date is on the 19th of this month. I can't wait to meet the little guy!
Other than that not anything too exciting happened in January. Tonight we are going to the Circus. We are excited to see how Andie likes it this year.

2 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

We are going to the circus today too. I hope Lukas enjoys it.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=super video splitter 5.4.0 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you use the black methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg