Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day

Valentines Day was a really good day. I got to spend the WHOLE day with just Landen!! Andie got to stay at her Grandma & Grandpa Garners for the weekend. She loves it there. We started the day off by going to Park City and shopping around at the outlet stores. Landen found a really good deal on a jacket he has been looking for. Then we went out to dinner at the Outback steak house. It was yummy but I ate way too much! After dinner we headed to Salt Lake where we went to the ballet at the Capitol Theater. It was really good. That was the first ballet I have ever been to. I really enjoyed it. It was just a really good day because we got to spend the whole day together. I have the most wonderful husband!!
Landen and me before the ballet started at the Capitol Theater

Andie Helped me make cookies for Valentines Day! She always has to be up on the counter helping me and this case eating what we are making! I love my little helper! She just can't get enough of the chocolate cookie dough.

1 comment:

Kortney Wilson said...

looks like you guys had alot of fun. wow...andie is getting so big. so cute!!