Thursday, November 6, 2008

No More LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay......so there has been some lieing going on......by me. I have been lieing to family and friends and even some ward members. I have decided to come clean and finally tell the truth. Enough is enough. Yes, Andie is going to be a big sister! I know I started that off a little dramatic....hehehe. We are so excited! It has been hard to keep it a seceret for as long as I did. For some reason people have been asking me like crazy or we get into the converstation of wanting to have another baby. I usually start telling everyone the seconed I find something exciting like this out. I told everyone very early with Andie. This time we decided it would be better to wait. I am 3 months. The little peanuts due date is May 25th. I have had my fair share of being sick and that would be the REAL reason for the lack of blogging. I think I have been twice as sick with this one than I was with Andie. My wonderful husband has been putting up with a disaster for a house and the dishes never done (they make me throw up). He is the busiest most hard working person I know, and when he got a chance yesterday after school to come and take a quick nap before work he did the mountain of dishes for me and cleaned up a little bit! To him he was just probably glad he could finally see the sink again but for me I almost cried. He did a wonderful service to me.
I hope that the sickeness will be over with in a couple of weeks. I don't know how people can deal with it through there whole pregnancy. yuck!
We are so excited for our new addition to the family and hope everything continues to go well with this pregnancy! I am sure from here on out there will plenty of pregnancy posts.

20 comments:

Sperry Family said...

That's so awesome, congrats! Keep the baby in a couple days longer and it can share Brooklyn's birthday on the 28th!

heidizinha said...

yeah yeah yeah! congratulations! we're so excited for you guys!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Congratulations! Maybe it is a boy. I was WAY sicker with Lukas then with this one. If I could get rid of my gallbladder problems this pregnancy would have been simpler. With Lukas I threw up at least seven times a day this time only twice. Good luck. If you need any help let me know. If Andie needs a play mate I would be more then happy to have her over to play with Lukas so you can rest.

carter said...

Congrats!! That is such good news!! Best of luck with the pregnancy and being sick!

Shelly said...

I am so proud of Landen for taking care of you! (Because we know that men really don't understand the whole baby sickness thing) Give him a pat on the back for me.

Heather said...

I knew it. It is nice with the guys do something unexpected for us. If you ever need a nap Andie i welcome at our house. Congrats!!!

Ashley and Bryan said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Kacy said...

Laurie, I am so super excited for you guys. I hope you get feeling better soon. Andie is going to be a wonderful big sister.

Gaylari said...

Congrats!!! I wondered if something was up when i saw you on sunday. You seemed so much more quiet than usual. i am so excited for you. Way to hold out on everyone. We did that with Camden and it was super hard!

Tawnya said...

Congrats! That is way exciting! If you need any help with Andie or need to take a nap or anything let me know and she can come down here and play!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! COngratulations!!!! How exciting!! If you ever need anything let me know. I'm still single so if you guys ever need a babysitter to have a date night you know you can call me any time right?? We need to get together and go to lunch sometime soon still. We always talk but it never works out. Let's plan something soon. I'm so happy for you guys!!

LisaJ said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you! Maybe it's a boy (or twins :P ) I was more sick with Caleb and the twins than with Ava!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon...that first trimester is yucky.

Skye and Davsil said...

WAHOO!! that is so exiting, CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope you feel better soon. I'm so excited for you.
I love your blog by the way.

Davsil ;)

Jason said...

Hey guys, our blog (kacyandjason.blogspot.com) is going private on 12/1, so if you want access, let us know what email to use. thanks!

Corinne Hoyt said...

Congrats Laurie! That's so exciting! I've had a heck of a time with the sickness too. I'm too nauseous to do much of anything these days.

Jared and Davian said...

Congrats!! I know I already told you awhile ago, but it couldn't hurt to say it again! I hope all goes well. Yeah for Andie to be a big sister.

dean said...

Congrats! Thrilled for all of you. If you need anything-nap or break, bring her over to play with ava & the kids. anytime =) take care

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! Let me know if you ever need anything! We still need to go to lunch soon or something.

Kortney Wilson said...

hey congrats! maybe it is aboy a was sicker with my second and it was a different sex. so hopefully im so happy for you.