Thursday, June 5, 2008

All grown up

My baby girl isn't a baby anymore. On Sunday I had my high heels on to go to church but we weren't quit ready to go. I took them off so I wasn't being loud for my neighbors that live under us (sorry for all the noise Tawyna!). I turned around and Andie had them on in 30 seconds and was walking in circles around our hall way. I wasn't surprised because she is ALWAYS getting shoes out of my closet and walking in them. She already LOVES shoes! I watched her walk around couple of times and decided I should take a picture. Later I was looking at the picture and it made me realize she is growing up too fast. Before I know it she will be getting dressed up in fancy dresses to go to dances.
She definatly loves to do girl things. Her favorite things to do:
1.Play with her babies!
2.Play with her barbies.
3. Likes to have her tonails and fingernails painted! (she sits still so well and lets me do it)
4. She lets me do her hair everyday. She likes to have clips in her hair. If she finds one on the floor she will bring it to me so I can put it in her hair. Sometimes she likes to play a game where she takes the clip out and brings it to me so I will put it in again and that can go on all day!
5. Loves to wear moms shoes
6. Carries a purse around the house (up on on her sholder like you really wear a purse) while she is playing
7. Loves musical movies or any movie that has a lot of singing in it and she try's to sing with it. (so cute to watch)
8. She loves wearing dresses. Whenever I put a long one on her (or a long nightgown) she twirls around in it.
9. She doesn't like anything messy on her hands. If she gets food on them she will hold her hand out in front of her until I clean them off.
10. She is a PICKY eater!!!! (not eating is her favorite!)
11. She is VERY social. She loves to play with any kids no matter how old they are.
12. She is NOT attached to Mom or Dad at all. When I take her to nursery she turns around and waves by. Even when she stays at Grandma and Grandpa's for a couple of days she doesn't miss me or her Dad. ( Makes me kind of sad sometimes )
Andie walking around in my church shoes.

When Andie woke up this morning I was putting some laundry in the dryer. Next thing I knew She was IN the dryer. She always likes to help me put the clothes in the dryer but this is the first time she actually got in the dryer. She liked it until she couldn't get out on her own.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! She is such an adorable little girl. Girly girls are fun at this stage.

Kacy said...

I have a picture just like that of Dawson in my dryer. He was always climbing in the dryer and the clothes baskets. Kids are so fun. And they do grow up way too fast. Enjoy every minute. (Even if it is hard)