Thursday, April 10, 2008

Andie takes our bed over!

Andie hasn't been feeling well and has had a fever the past two nights. She was waking up SO MUCH!! When I would get her to finally settle down and go back to sleep I would put her in her crib and she would immediatly start screaming. Very frustrating. I finally just brought her to bed with us. Which I don't really like to do because I can not sleep when she is in our bed but she usually sleeps a lot better and doesn't really get up. That is what we have been doing for two nights in a row. Yesterday she slept until 12:30 and I still had to wake her up! I knew she really didn't feel good if she slept that long and wanted to sleep longer. Today she slept until 11:00. This is her this morning sleeping in our bed. She got moved over to Landen's side when he left this morning. I slept a little bit longer so I could get some sleep. It is amazing how much better she sleeps in our bed then she does in her crib. Hopefully tonight she will feel a little bit better and be able to stay in her bed!

3 comments:

Corinne Hoyt said...

I totally know how you feel! Wait til you have two kids in bed with you! We have a queen sized bed and decided that since we plan on having one or two more kids, we need a bigger bed cuz we can't fit everybody in a queen sized bed!

Garner Family said...

I can't think about having two kids in bed with me! We already have a king size bed and I can't sleep with one.

Tawnya said...

Oh, poor Andie! I feel so bad when they are sick. Reese likes sleeping in our bed too, but I don't sleep as good either. Get better soon Andie!